Everyone wants to save money. Spending less on heating and cooling is a great way to do that. Swapping out old inefficient or damaged products for more efficient and environmentally friendly products is a good place to start. Consider some of the following products:
· Esheild- Esheild is a reflective barrier installed in your attic that can reduce the temperature in your attic by as much as 40%
· Vinyl windows – new replacement windows come with a variety of energy saving options like: multi-pane windows, gas options to be inserted between the panes and reflective coatings. All of these slow or reduce the heat loss and gain through your windows.
· Window Coverings - Blinds and shades work wall to block the heat but also protect your furnishings from the suns damaging rays.
· Patio cover – This item might not immediately come to mind but it would act much like a window blind in that it blocks heat from direct sun light.
· Patio Door – Have many of the same energy saving features that replacement windows have.